When it comes to creating mind blowing immersive experiences, Wevr, a pioneering immersive entertainment studio, knows the game! We work hard to create an environment that helps us attract top talent while cultivating a culture with opportunities for our team to thrive.
We hire a mix of artists from seasoned industry veterans to talented rising stars, and our goal is to incorporate diversity that garners new perspectives and experiences. We love working with brave artists who thrive in navigating the waters of the ever evolving modern interactive entertainment world.
We have an exciting, groundbreaking, multiplayer, story driven VR project in the works. We are looking for a Technical Artist to help use make it a reality.
About the Job:
You will be working on a new, unannounced high profile project based on one of the foremost popular IPs in the world. Shipped project experience is preferred, but the right multifaceted and self-motivated artist will be considered.
- Experienced in integrating and optimizing assets for game-engine ready environments
- Proficient in world building for interactive projects
- Possess an understanding of the static mesh light baking workflow
- Able to create materials compatible with the standard PBR workflow
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a variety of realistic urban and natural subject matter
- Have 3-5+ years experience working in games or can demonstrate equivalent skill
- Has flexible hours for those with difficult commutes
- Be willing to work in Los Angeles (Venice)
- Is dog friendly