When it comes to creating mind blowing immersive experiences Wevr, a pioneering immersive entertainment studio, knows the game! With some of the top talent in the industry, not only do we work hard to create an environment that helps us attract top talent but we cultivate a culture with more opportunities for our team to continue to thrive.
We hire a mix of the best talent. From seasoned industry veterans to talented rising stars, our goal is to incorporate diversity that garners new perspectives and experiences. We love working with brave talent who thrive in navigating the waters of the ever evolving modern interactive entertainment world.
We have an exciting, groundbreaking, multiplayer, story driven VR project in the works. We are looking for a Senior Character Artist with UE4 experience.
About the Job
As our Senior Character Artist your job will be to start working on a new, unannounced high profile project based on one of the foremost popular IPs in the world. The right candidate will be multifaceted and self-motivated with shipped project experience under their belt and is ready to come in and make an impact on our projects.
- Be an excellent Zbrush sculptor with a superb grasp of shape design and anatomy
- Be a superstar texture artist with a strong understanding of PBR workflow
- Demonstrate the ability to work in stylized and hyper-realistic genres
- Experience modeling/texturing game-engine ready characters (human and creatures)
- Have 5+ years experience working in games
- Have experience retopologizing
- Having Unreal engine experience or VR experience is a plus
- Be willing to work in Los Angeles (Venice)
- Has flexible hours for those with difficult commutes
- Is comfortable working with remote developers
- Is dog friendly
***Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.