Full Stack Developer
(12 month contract)
Our client is looking for a Full Stack C# Developer to join their rapidly expanding development team based just minutes away from Philadelphia in Camden, New Jersey. This position will entail a combination of working on small and large projects, developing new software and working with existing software.
They are looking for a team player with knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support. The Developer will also adhere to technical standards, estimation guidelines and best practices. Have the ability to adapt to & learn new technologies. The ideal candidate is expected to be logical with critical thinking, be independent and a self-starter with strong troubleshooting skills.
· Experience in developing enterprise level systems in .NET based technologies. Specifically C#, ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI, Entity Framework
· Experience/Knowledge of Vue.js and the Vuetify framework or Angular JS is desired
· Experience in using various different Microsoft Azure services including, but not limited to
o Azure webapps and Web jobs
o Azure SQL
o Cosmos DB
o Azure AD
o Service bus (topics, queues etc)
o Azure storage
· Experience in using change control and source control systems and code review tools, including Azure DevOps (VSTS) and Git.
· SQL Server experience – producing and maintaining large Azure based SQL databases, knowledge of good database design essential.
· HTML5 and CSS3 experience
· Xamarin Development experience is desired
· Experience in providing third line support when required
· Development using dependency injection/IoC frameworks such as Autofac