**MUSTbe authorized to work with NOsponsorship**
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Experience creating data architecture, database design, and improving data integrity in data warehouse environments for a long-term position in Brooklyn, NY.
Mandatory in-person interview required
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and 6 years of experience in operations management, computer science, mathematics, statistics or a related field;
- Conceptual, logical and physical data modeling experience.
- Relational data modeling; Data modeling tools.
- Advanced SQL development skills: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Demonstrated success in building and implementing databases and data marts for operational, analytical and/or dashboard reporting.
- Ability to work with database administrators, application designers and developers, business analysts and end-users to define the informational needs of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in data mapping and data conversion.
- Comfortable navigating large quantities of data.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Create tables, views, Write stored procedures and functions in T-SQL, PL/SQL to retrieve and update data stored in MS SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 databases.
- Create Reusable components using NETand Entity framework to retrieve and update to the Data repositories. developing and continually refining the reporting infrastructure required for operational reporting, data analytics, and business intelligence. Responsibilities include:
- Independently design, develop and implement databases and/or data marts that will be used to feed operational dashboards on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Create and implement the data models and database designs required to support the growing operational reporting needs of the division.
- Participate in database programming and data extraction, transformation and loading of data for custom reporting applications or enhancements to systems.
- Extract and transform data from multiple internal systems into a consolidated database that will be used for MIS reporting, dashboards and analytical modeling.
- Insure that all database designs conform to appropriate data modeling standards, guidelines, internal best practices and approved modeling techniques and approaches.
- Interface with users, sponsors, and all other stakeholders in order to determine and plan for evolving data requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of operations mgmnt, computer science, mathematics, or stats experience do you have?
- How many years of SQL development skills like SSIS, SSRS, or SSAS experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: US Citizen or Green Card Holder?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?