Production Operator (General Labor) - Afternoons - DIRECT
Production Operator (General Labor) Description:
We are looking to directly hire afternoon shift production operators for a world class manufacturer located just south of Columbus, Indiana. You will be working in a unionized environment and would qualify for full benefits. This is NOT a “temp job” this is a RARE full-time career opportunity with room for advancement!!!!
Production Operator (General Labor) Duties:
- Load components onto fixtures utilizing work instructions
- Test quality of product
- Be a part of the continuous improvement team
- Self inspect parts visually to determine whether defects exist
- Safety checks for proper operation
Production Operator (General Labor) Requirements:
- Capable of physical labor being able to lift 50 pounds and maneuver objects
- Willing to work overtime
- Safety boot required
Production Operator (General Labor) THE WMP “REAL TAKE”:
This job is extremely difficult with zero tolerance for absenteeism. There are MANY easier ways to make more money with less effort. On the other hand this is a rare direct hire opportunity into a unionized facility - the kind that existed 25 years ago - the kind that is quickly disappearing. This is a REAL JOB with outstanding opportunity and stability. This is a job you can put time into and see a return.