This Position is part of 3D NAND logic design team.
Candidate will be a technical individual contributor in Logic design include on-chip controller, NAND interface, Functional Block and FW development.
1. Solid knowledge of modeling and designing of VLSI circuits and systems
2. Architecture development and product definition, system integration and full-chip and block-level validation plan and execution
3. Design concept of combinational and sequential logic and Register transfer level digital circuit design with Verilog/ VHDL
4. RTL design and implementation of the controller HW, Development of Firmware for NAND operations like Program, Read, Erase
5. Logic Synthesis, P&R and Full chip Timing Closure : Analysis knowledge and Experience
6. Hands-on silicon debugging/evaluation experience
7. Work closely with other teams to follow up with all phases of design from conceptual design to production support efficiently
[ Preferable Skill ]
1. Industrial experience in Non-Volatile Memory(NAND) Design is Particular and Dedicated FW Algorithms.
2. Experience of the Entire Digital Design Flow, from the Spec all the way to the Physical Design
3. Understanding of semiconductor physics on NAND device and MOSFET transistors
4. Knowledge of TCL, PERL or Python is a plus.
5. Experience with mixed-signal design and validation is a plus.
6. Knowledge and Experience with transistor level simulators such as Spice, XA, Finesim, Ultrasim etc. is a plus.
7. Experience with UVM and test bench development is a plus.