- Implement and debug existing ML models and kernels, including TensorFlow kernels, targeting OURS hardware;
- Optimize models for latency, throughput, power, and memory footprint
- Optimize power, performance, and memory footprint of Linux build for OURS hardware
- Build out unit testing and continuous systems integration testing infrastructure for OURS software build
- Help design and implement APIs for model programming, updating, monitoring, and debugging
- Work with software team to advise hardware team on device features to support current and future software
- Minimum BS degree in CS, SW, IT, EE or other equivalent fields; higher degree is preferable. BS needs to have > 3 years of industrial experience.
- Highly proficient in C, C++, and Python.
- Experience with Linux programming and knowledge in Op Sys.
- Experience with software performance measurement and optimization.
- Experience with hardware / software co-design.
- Solid understanding of low power optimization.
- Proficient communication in English - both orally and in writing form.
- Self-driven, result-oriented; able to multi-task and determine priorities.
- A proven fast learner and a team player.
- Experience of working with foreign coworkers and remote teams is a plus.