XMotors.ai is looking for talented software engineers and researchers to help build motion planning and decision-making systems for the self-driving vehicles. You'll be working with a creative team of people who are responsible for ensuring that the behavior of our vehicles is safe, smooth and predictable to other road users.
Xmotors.ai is a self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Xmotors is the first new EV company to get car off the assemble line in China, and just raised $3.31B in A Rounds to speed up the development of autonomous driving and testing in California.
- Build robust solutions to cutting-edge driving problems creatively and collaboratively.
- Improve how the car acts and reacts in complex and nuanced situations.
- Grow a fundamental understanding of the next driving challenges by analyzing real-world logs collected on our state-of-the-art fleet.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Robotics, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in at least one of: robotics research in motion planning and control (e.g., trajectory optimization, planning under uncertainty, probabilistic robotics, optimal control, guidance, navigation and control, etc.), data analysis at scale, machine learning at scale.
- Experience in data structures and advanced algorithms.
- Experience programming in C++.
- Experience solving software problems using geometry and linear algebra.
- Experience writing robust, safety-critical, efficient code.