We Career focus on companies that are having strong hiring needs for Chinese-English bilingual talent. Some are international-student-friendly companies based in the US, and the others are global Chinese affiliated companies. Our company page will not only present the business facts and job opportunities about the company , but also share the exclusive insights about the real work and life experiences in the company!
• Conduct market research to find answers about target consumer requirements, habits and trends, to find the new business growing opportunity
• Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, website traffic, customer service, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (user study, content marketing, paid ads, user funnel optimization, marketing materials preparation, advertising etc.)
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, paid ads, offline events, blog etc.)
• Assist with the development and writing of marketing materials, such as plans, recommendations and presentations.
• At least B.S/B.A in marketing, communications or equivalent
• Proven experience as marketing specialist, Marketing Research Analyst or similar role
• Thorough understanding of marketing strategies, including traditional and digital marketing such as Paid Ads/SEO/Social media etc., and market research methods, such as on-depth interview, questionnaire, focus group, etc.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Excel, Tableau or similar tools
• Solid knowledge on marketing tools or platforms, such as Google Adwords, Hubspot, Mailchimp or similar tools
• Well-organized and detail oriented
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
• Exceptional communication and writing skills
• Practical experience with new media marketing techniques.
• Plenty of opportunities to shadow and spend time with the team including weekly meetings for coaching and professional development.
• A rich network of personal and professional contacts.
• Flexible hours.
• Lunches and snacks.