BGI Genomics provides a wide range of next generation sequencing services and a broad portfolio of genetic tests for medical institutions, research institutions and other public and private partners. BGI has particular strengths in prenatal screening, hereditary cancer screening, testing for rare disease and in aiding precision medicine research and initiatives. Currently BGI operates in more than 100 countries and regions and works with more than 3000 medical institutions and more than 300 hospitals.
- Assist project manager to conduct project management and risk management;
- Define system-level requirements based on product requirements and be responsible for allocating requirements from the system level to the component level;
- Responsible for leading the system architecture design, the principle of feasibility verification, reliability verification, etc. Review the functional specifications of hardware components and develop detailed development steps with department heads;
- Responsible for the integration of the prototype of the R & D stage and the test verification of the system performance, the iterative development of the sub-demand; assist the design conversion engineer to complete the product development to the production conversion.
- Responsible for leading R & D related activities during the registration declaration process.
- Master or above;
- Proficient in at least two disciplines of optical engineering, algorithms, fluid mechanics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or professional background of interdisciplinary, such as automation, precision instruments, biomedical engineering, physics and so on;
- Independent design and development project experience are preferred;
- Good command of both Chinese and English;
- Work hard, quick-learned and team spirit.