Company Introduction: Based in the United States and supported by a global network, our client is one of the largest Technology, Electronics and Telecom RSCM (Responsible Supply Chain Management) service providers. The company partner with large high-tech companies, including but not limited to Google, Amazon, Huawei, and Apple, to provide technical expertise and an integrated infrastructure to optimize the value, growth and sustainability of their global supply chain. The company is currently in the stage of Pre-IPO and in high demand of outstanding talents. Join us!
About this Role:
- Cooperate with vendors to implement new ERP system to the newly established warehouse;
- Periodic appraisal and evaluation of the system and communicate with vendor to maintain daily system operation;
- Work closely with other Cross Functional Stakeholders to deliver a robust MRP/MES solution, with complete ERP integration, automated Order to Cash transactions, comprehensive reporting, Warranty RMA, channel partner support, resource optimizations and improved process efficiencies;
- Manage and track Action Items, Risks, Issue Escalation and use manual operation system when in emergency;
- Work closely with other team members to solve IT issues and perform scheduled maintenance.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese.
- 3-5 years of full life cycle working directly or indirectly in MES/MRP, Supply Chain or Demand Forecast/Planning Functions.
- Experienced in the field of IT and working in the warehouse.
- Knowledgeable in software coding and hands on experience in EPR system.
- Can-do mindset. Flexible, positive thinker that can find the way to get things down in a complex, dynamic and fast moving environment.
- Excellent communicator. Credible, articulate and authoritative and proven ability to influence with impact at all levels of the organization.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.