Our Client FMC is leading the next-generation technology innovation and integration for the global auto industry. With our broad talent base, we are building premium smart electric cars in China and shaping the future for automobiles globally. FMC is searching for talented, self-motivated logistics professionals to work in a free-thinking culture creating the next gen premium entry EVs with the highest autonomous technologies at our Santa Clara, CA facility.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Lead of Advanced Interaction to join our growing team:
A. Responsibilities (essential to the position)
1. Design and implements proof-of-concepts for experimental input methods
2. Develop Input frameworks for our in-car operating system.
3. Researches in-car gesture recognition, making use of shared hardware components.
4. Collaborate with UX team to develop and prototype new interaction concepts.
5. Collaborate with software and hardware suppliers to ensure quality and integration.
1. Industry background:
· 5+ years of experience in software development in C/C#/C++
· Proven experience with pattern recognition libraries
2. Knowledge and skills:
· Experience with version control tools such as Perforce
· Strong record of innovation demonstrated through patents, papers or products
· Proven ability to articulate and advocate a vision for technology direction with customers and internal development teams
· Desired experience: Experience developing product in Unity 3D and implementing pattern recognition algorithms
· Familiar with common software design patterns and methodologies
3. Education / Training:
· Bachelor in Automotive/Embedded Software/Computer Science with 5+ years developing complex interactive software
· Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills; fun, outgoing and easy to work with
· Self-starter able to operate with minimal supervision to achieve objectives