XMotors.ai is looking for world-class researchers and software engineers to work on transforming mobility by solving some of the most challenging AI and robotics problems.
Xmotors.ai is a self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Xmotors is the first new EV company to get car off the assemble line in China, and just raised $3.31B in A Rounds to speed up the development of autonomous driving and testing in California.
- Work with world-class experts in the field of autonomous vehicles and advance the state of the art in areas such as computer vision, sensor fusion, machine learning, object tracking, and motion planning
- MS degree in Robotics, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in hands-on robotics research and expertise in one or more of the following: computer vision, LIDAR, object tracking, sensor fusion, perception, machine learning, motion planning, and control
- Experience in data structures and advanced algorithms
- Experience programming in C++
- PhD in Robotics, Computer Science or equivalent field
- Experience with field robotics and systems design
- Experience with robust, safety-critical, efficient code.