Our Client FMC is leading the next-generation technology innovation and integration for the global auto industry. With our broad talent base, we are building premium smart electric cars in China and shaping the future for automobiles globally. FMC is searching for talented, self-motivated logistics professionals to work in a free-thinking culture creating the next gen premium entry EVs with the highest autonomous technologies at our Santa Clara, CA facility.
We’re looking for an excellent Unity Developer to join our growing team:
A. Responsibilities (essential to the position)
1. Architect and build the core UI functionalities for automotive embedded infotainment system.
2. Design, develop and optimize a scalable and engaging driving experience. This includes working closely with both software and hardware engineers during the implementation.
3. Brainstorm new connected elements and concepts.
4. Work with Engineers and UI/UX Designers to research and build new Unity tools/refine existing tools.
1. Industry background:
5+ years of developing experience in Unity 3D
Extensive experience in system architecture combining multiple technologies and disciplines, including hardware and software
Strong record of innovation demonstrated through patents,
papers or products
Proven ability to articulate and advocate a vision for technology direction with customers and internal development teams
Experience developing product in UNIX environment, C# or
2. Knowledge and skills: Unity Script
Experience using SDKs and RESTful APIs
Experience with software project management, familiar with
Desired experience: Embedded Systems and/or Automotive User Interface, Maya or 3D Studio Max
3. Education / Training:
Bachelor in Automotive/Embedded Software/Mechanical Engineering/Systems Engineering/Computer Science
Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills; fun, outgoing and easy to work with
Self-starter able to operate with minimal supervision to achieve objectives