Our Client FMC is leading the next-generation technology innovation and integration for the global auto industry. With our broad talent base, we are building premium smart electric cars in China and shaping the future for automobiles globally. FMC is searching for talented, self-motivated logistics professionals to work in a free-thinking culture creating the next gen premium entry EVs with the highest autonomous technologies at our Santa Clara, CA facility.
We’re looking for a maverick Unity Networking Specialist to join our growing team:
A. Responsibilities (essential to the position)
1. Design, develop, test and maintain networking-related quality code for the automotive embedded infotainment system while maintaining the native plug-ins.
2. Create interface architecture and documentation for the embedded devices in our vehicle.
3. Develop prototypes and experiments, while researching and recommending novel ideas, new tools, and technologies.
4. Help create and execute test plans.
5. Collaborate with UI/UX and engineering teams to implement new developments, help build features, and solve creative problems.
1. Industry background:
· 5+ years of experience in software development in C# or Unity
· Strong background in Unity experience
· Extensive experience in system architecture combining multiple technologies and disciplines, including hardware and software.
· Strong engineering and program management skills with a track record of success working in cross functional development teams
· Strong record of innovation demonstrated through patents, papers or products
· Proven ability to articulate and advocate a vision for technology direction with customers and internal development teams
2. Knowledge and Skills
· Experience developing product in UNIX environment
· Experience with software project management, familiar with agile methodology
· Desired experience: Embedded systems and/or Automotive
3. Education / Training:
· Bachelor in Automotive/Embedded Software/Mechanical Engineering/Systems Engineering/Computer Science
· Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills; fun, outgoing and easy to work with
· Self-starter able to operate with minimal supervision to achieve objectives