This position requires regular communication with customer to provide technical support of Sungrow energy storage system solution. This candidate will interact with customer on daily basis to understand their product requirement and translate into technical language. Work closely with product team to have a thorough understanding on both hardware and software. Directly facing customers and answer technical questions and provide sales support in a timely manner. Travel with sales to present technical solutions and solve technical problem. travel to the site from time to time to perform trouble shooting and commissioning as needed. this position will require up to 50% travel time. This position will be based at Oakland, CA office.
1) Minimum 3 years’ electrical design experience, from any of the following industries, such as PV inverter, storage inverter, frequency converter or system integration
2) Proficient in AutoCAD or other drawing software to generate standard engineering drawing packages
3) Thorough understanding of system engineering including NEC/UL code compliance, local jurisdiction safety regulation, mechanical design etc.
4) One years’ customer facing experiences, able to understand the customer needs and communicate to customer effectively
5) Excellent communication skills and is able to translate the technical language into the language that customers are able to understand
6) Previous energy storage or PV experience will definitely a plus
7) Mandarin speaking skills is a strong plus
8) Power Electronics back ground is a plus
9) Self-motivated and quick learner
10) Bachelor degree as minimal, Master is a plus