In the words of Inc Magazine “Web Summit is the largest technology conference in the world”. Forbes says Web Summit is “the best tech conference on the planet”, Bloomberg calls it “Davos for geeks”, Politico “the Olympics of tech”, and the Guardian “Glastonbury for geeks”.
Whatever Web Summit is it wouldn’t be possible without an incredible team of nearly 200 employees, including world class engineers, data scientists, designers, producers, marketers, salespeople and more.
We’ve disrupted an old industry by building incredible software and designing mind-blowing events. We’ve revolutionised how people come together in our world. We started with one event: Web Summit. But now we’re creating category defining events all over the world, from Asia to North America. We’re just getting started!
About the team:
From Unicorns to Fortune 500 companies, our team leaves no stone unturned when it comes to identifying and growing strategic partnerships. We work together with the Partnerships & Exhibitors (Sales) teams to put together compelling, engaging and innovative proposals for some of the world's most recognisable technology brands. As Partner Success Associates, we are the main point of contact for senior executives at both growing startups and established enterprises. We account manage all partners ensuring we deliver everything promised and go above and beyond where possible. We are the partners internal advocate and it is our responsibility to understand their key objectives and offer solutions to ensure we maximise their ROI.
What you’ll achieve at Web Summit:
- You’ll act as a subject matter expert and work on a team building long-term relationships with some of the biggest and fastest growing companies in the world.
- You’ll act as an internal point-of-contact, improving processes and workflows that result in exceptional exhibitor and partner product/experience.
- You’ll drive cross-team communication and collaboration, integrating production, design, content, collateral, and app solutions.
- You’ll travel the globe to our international events to ensure the on the ground execution of your exhibitor and partner activations.
- You’ll develop an in-depth knowledge of technology and understand how industries are being disrupted by it and utilise opportunities to the benefit of your audience.
Who you are:
- You’re a confident relationship builder who can manage day-to-day conversations as well as high level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our Clients and Web Summit
- You’re a natural project manager who will play a pivotal role in ensuring timely and accurate delivery of work.
- You have the ability to think on your feet and deliver advice and consultation in high pressure situations
- You’re inventive and always keen to try new things. In fact, you don’t believe that anything can ever be perfect and that testing and experimenting is always important.
- You’re curious, with a growth mindset and are constantly trying to discover new things that benefit your clients.
- You have a good intuition for solving problems and figuring out potential issues, managing your time effectively.
- You’re inspired by technology and innovation and have an eye for spotting trends.
- You're a quick learner and can grasp the intricacies of complex relationships easily.
Skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of solid in-house/agency/consultancy project/account management experience.
- Excellent client management skills and attention to detail is a prerequisite
- Ability to engage with other departments and specialist functions at Web Summit to manage consistent execution of client strategies across our events.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and take up new tasks with little supervision.
- Experience with CRM tools, Salesforce in particular is an advantage.
- Passion for technology and events, and a genuine willingness to improve your knowledge.
Be healthy, curious and social:
- Stay healthy with our fully subsidised healthcare cover.
- Exercise your mind and body with our free gym membership and yoga.
- Enjoy your own private garden with an orchard, sports equipment, and vegetables right outside your office.
- Enjoy an unlimited supply of fresh fruit, beverages, and cereals.
- Master new skills from those around you, onsite talks and training initiatives.
- Become workmates, not just colleagues, with our active social calendar of company celebrations, trips abroad and sports.