If you're an Animator that's just starting out, and willing to take a role on an international team, working on amazing projects for world-class clients like Shell, Hewlett-Packard, Nike and others, then we'd be glad to have you on our team.
Producing animated videos and required graphic resources for WebCreek’s internal and external communication, as well as Client projects in accordance with company standards.
- Creating videos from supplied and/or self created graphics, screencasts and/or screenshots following creative direction from the Lead Animator and Creative Director.
- Thinking creatively and critically to produce interesting ideas and concepts.
- Managing the pace and intent of videos and their storytelling, which means active participation in the creation of scripts and storyboards.
- Working within Webcreek’s and client brand guidelines to create accurate videos fit for the purpose at hand.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography, illustration, animation and video footage.
- Working along other designers, web developers and marketing specialists to achieve the required products.
- Keeping up with industry trends and best practices.
Technical Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Principles of animation, motion graphics, filmmaking, and videography.
- Graphic Design and Visual Composition.
- Character and environment design.
- High-level knowledge and proficiency in Graphic Design and animation software, working with (but not limited to):
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Cinema 4D.
- 3D modeling, 3D animation, Storytelling, Marketing, Advertising and Community Management experience is a plus.
- Full-time job, competitive salary with regular revision and bonuses
- Perspectives of growth in a team according to a personal development plan
- Working with the first league international clients