Are you an experienced SSRS developer, excited to work with an international team and motivated by cutting-edge assignments? Then we want you to join WebCreek, as we innovate solutions for our world-class clients like Shell, Hewlett-Packard, and Nike.
The position is responsible for the underlying architecture for the database processes. The SSRS developer is also required to perform programming in T-SQL, SSRS and ETL.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
● Work independently and/or within a team as the project requires. Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills and quality of work
● Participate in requirement analysis for new projects and enhancements to current projects
● Acquire business knowledge of supported departments and develop thorough understanding of operational processes
● Create & maintain strong working relationships with IT and operations team members
● Advocate continuous improvement using Agile methodologies
● Proactively keep abreast of industry developments, skills and technologies and share information, ideas and best practice with development team
● Design normalized database tables with proper indexing and constraints
● Perform SQL query tuning and performance optimization on complex inefficient queries
● Collaborate with DBA on database design and performance enhancements
● Design, develop, enhance database process like MPower Tactics, MPower Activity Code restrictions, Statements and auto call generation SQL Jobs
● Translate business requirements into report designs by collaborating with management
● Design ETL processes and standard procedures for data import
● Design data warehouses for reporting and data analytics
● Ensure all new developments go through an appropriate testing process and have solid release plans for hand-over to production environment
● Manage release processes for the progression of code in the development, test, and production environments
● Able to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
● Support the establishment of time lines for project milestones
● Lead designated projects through completion
● Follow and promote industry and company standard coding practices
● Minimum 3 years of work related experience in T-SQL, SSRS and ETL.
● Experience in developing, maintaining and supporting database processes using Microsoft SQL Server with emphasis on .Net technologies.
● Experience in requirement analysis, designing,
● Proficient with one or more of the following; T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Data warehousing,
● Demonstrated ability to perform above listed essential job functions.
Questions about us?
Our company was established back in 1996, with HQ in Houston, Texas. Now, we join more than 100 people in one, steadily-growing team, with offices across Latin America (Mexico, Peru, Colombia and Ecuador) and in Lviv, Ukraine.