What we are looking for:
Blogger / Content Specialist
Are you passionate about tech and looking to become part of a community rather than another company? If so, we are looking for you! Become a part of our team and enjoy a fun (relaxed), innovative and diverse environment where you can come as you are and grow with us.
At WebCreek we are ……. About technology, software development, UX/UI, web & mobile apps and more. Beyond tech we are dedicated to finding solutions to everyday problems through technology and digital transformation. We offer competitive salaries and the possibility to travel and work in any of our offices world-wide.
About the Job
Are you creative and love to write? We are looking for a blogger/ content writer to create clear and concise copy for blogs, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences in the IT industry.
Our ideal candidate is a team player, a skilled and creative writer and is very detailed. If you can self-manage, be creative and you have a desire to grow and learn new things, we may be a fit for you.
Submit at least 1 writing sample (but you may provide up to 3), so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Guide, plan, research and develop content according to our guidelines.
- Curate content.
- Content must be relevant, in keeping with current trends and error-free.
- Strong Organizational skills and reliable and detail oriented.
- Have the ability to learn fast and be flexible to perform tasks.
- Write newsworthy articles that promote WebCreek services and outreach efforts.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Writing clear and interesting articles, blogs, website content, etc.
- Working closely with team members.
- Proofreading and editing.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience as a copywriter, blogger or related field.
- Familiarity with Google Docs and WordPress.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent grammar, proofreading and spelling skills.
- Willingness to take on projects.
- Having an interest in the IT industry and everything pertaining to software & technology.
- Being driven and motivated to learn and grow.
What you can expect
- Contract-based position / Compensation per article.
- Training and Coaching to enhance current skills or develop new ones.
- The opportunity to work for world-renowned clients.
- Relaxed and innovative environment.
- Inclusive & Diverse company culture.