What we are looking for
Are you passionate about tech and looking to become part of a community rather than another company? If so, we are looking for you! Become a part of our team and enjoy a fun (relaxed), innovative and diverse environment where you can come as you are and grow with us.
At WebCreek we are ……. About technology, software development, UX/UI, web & mobile apps and more. Beyond tech we are dedicated to finding solutions to everyday problems through technology and digital transformation. We offer competitive salaries and the possibility to travel and work in any of our offices world-wide.
About the Job
A Search Engine Optimization Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines. A SEO specialist will develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to our website.
SEO specialists conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic. As a WebCreek SEO Specialist you will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO specialist needs to be continuously learning and evolving.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
What you need to bring to the table
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
What you can expect
— A full-time position with a competitive salary — Training and Coaching to enhance current skills or develop new ones.
— The opportunity to work for world-renowned clients - Relaxed and innovative environment
— A chance to travel & work in any of our offices world-wide — Inclusive & Diverse company culture