If you are an experienced C#/.NET Developer, looking to work on amazing projects for world-class clients like Shell, Hewlett-Packard, and Nike in a senior technical position, then we’d be glad to have you on our team!
- 5+ years of commercial experience using С#/.Net
- An intermediate/expert level of English
- Experience in solving technical tasks and assessments as well as code review
- Experience in communicating with English speakers on technical issues
- Knowledge in basic principles and different modern patterns of programming with a good understanding of new technologies to find new solutions
You must be:
- A team player with excellent communication skills (especially in English)
- Results-oriented; business-oriented
Our ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of C#, web, and database development using the following technologies:
- .NET Core/Web Api
- LINQ - experience with Entity Framework or similar
- SQL Server
- SOAP Web Services
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with JQuery, Sass/Css
- Xamarin Forms, Prism for Xamarin Forms OR mobile development in other languages
- Unity 3D/VR
• Writing a clean code, following new technologies and finding new easy-to-support solutions
• Solving technical tasks and issues; code review
• Supporting team members with strong mentorship
• Conducting technical interviews with candidates
• Communicating with English speaking teammates on technical issues and assessments
— A full-time position with a competitive salary
— Technical training
— The opportunity to work for world-renowned clients
— Possibility of business trips to our offices in North and South America
About the company:
WebCreek is the software development company specializing in website development, custom cloud applications, management software and Unity3D/VR technologies.
Our clients include names such as: Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, and Shell.
Our company was established back in 1996 and our HQ is in Houston, Texas. Our team now consists of more than 70 employees in Quito, Ecuador and Lviv, Ukraine.