What We’re Seeking
HR AND CULTURE MANAGER
A Bit About You
Are you a people person looking to bypass a company, and instead join a community? If so, we are looking for you! Become a part of our team and enjoy a flexibly open and diversely innovative environment. We want you to come as you are, and we’ll all grow together.
A Bit About Us
At WebCreek, we’re about technology, software development, UX/UI, web and mobile apps, and more. We also go beyond tech, dedicated to finding solutions to everyday problems through technology and digital transformation. We offer competitive salaries, as well as the possibility to travel and work in any of our offices world-wide.
The Job Itself
WebCreek is growing, and growing FAST! That’s why we’re looking for an outstanding people person join the leadership team and global HR.
As a member of the leadership team, you’ll be on a mission: you will help our people be the best that they can be. Your responsibilities will include:
- Framing how we attract, retain, reward, and develop new and current team members
- Understanding every aspect of our business, and pioneering ideas regarding our people and culture
- Creating the end-to-end People Strategy, in support of WebCreek staff as they deliver brilliance
- Rolling out programs that empower managers and employees. These may include: talent attraction, development, retention, engagement, performance management, employee relations, compliance, total rewards, workforce planning, organizational design, recognition programs, strategic development, and communications
- Building amazing teams through effective consultation, process improvement, and data-based decision-making
You are the face and voice of our culture and leadership. Whether coaching your colleagues on how to lead their teams, cultivate talent, or navigate and resolve employee relations issues; or managing programs that help develop our employees; you are focused on putting your team first. You are as transparent as possible, leading by example so that everyone sees and understands people-based decision-making.
With WebCreek, you’ll have the chance to re-invent how work is done, while you help drive innovation in the HR field.
What you need to bring to the table
- Bachelor 's degree is required.
- 5 to ten years human resources generalist experience
- Experience leading a team preferred.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the federal, state and local laws, regulations, and guidelines for human resources.
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Department of Labor regulations, labor relations, employee relations, benefits administration, and workers compensation.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures at all levels of the organization.
- Must have the ability to act as a liaison between team members and management and possess excellent employee relation skills and discernment.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
What You Can Expect
- A full-time position with a competitive salary
- Training and coaching to enhance current skills and develop new ones
- The opportunity to work with world-renowned clients
- A relaxed and innovative environment
- The chance to travel and work in any of our offices world-wide
- Inclusive and diverse company culture