Are you an experienced Lead Technical Analyst, excited to work with an international team and motivated by cutting-edge assignments? Then we want you to join WebCreek, as we innovate solutions for our world-class clients like Shell, Hewlett-Packard, and Nike.
Role and Responsibilities
Solution Analysis, Development and Implementation:
- Logistics SME, effectively lead support group, optimize system by identifying automation opportunities to delegate to the development team for deployment.
- Research and development of technical requirements for new partner on-boarding and change/new feature requests related to our current publishing workflows.
- Gather business & functional requirements through interviews, JAD and user story sessions and/or existing systems documentation.
- Provide analysis of business requirements, processes and workflows with suggestions for improvement. Identify areas where process, technology, development of new systems or enhancements to existing systems and/or integration solutions can lead to increased efficiency and productivity
- Understand the functions and processes provided by the current systems. Understand and accommodate the requirement constraints imposed by the current systems
- Provide detailed analysis resulting in clear, concise and unambiguous system requirements. Document detailed use cases that cover alternate and exception flows.
- Provide mock-ups of user interface. Lead design discussions and identifies design options
- Ensure requirements are understood, agreed to and signed off at the appropriate early stages in a project.
- Work with QA to develop and implement test plans, cases and schedules, based on an intimate knowledge of system functions and workflows.
- Work with management to identify issues and roadmap
- Work closely with the development team to support current systems, in terms of enhancements and trouble-shooting client side and operations issues
- Document issues consistently and clearly in accordance with company standards
- Ensure that repeat defects and break fixes are minimized. Focus on analysis of issues and provide recommendations for avoiding common defects.
- Review and update existing workflows and requirements documentation
- Create documents for undocumented workflows and requirements
- Organize and store all documents electronically in a manner consistent with team standards
- Work with Vendor to validate and maintain documentation and workflows of final solutions deployed into production
- Provide clear, accurate and timely status reports detailing activities, accomplishments, and concerns as directed by management
- advanced Microsoft Office is ideal especially with Excel to assist with macro-management
- EDI / XML
- PowerBI/Qlikview/Tableau BI capabilities to expand on data visualization, as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High school diploma and three years of experience preferred
Project management, high technical acumen, leadership, problem solving, time management, business ethics, cost accounting, technical understanding, SQL, desire to learn, ability to present oneself with confidence, ability to communicate effectively through presentations, email, one-on-one, and team discussion, honesty, adaptability, calm under pressure, and ability to see the big picture