Are you tired of feeling like you are small part in a big corporate machine? WebCreek is looking to fill some positions on our elite team of EDI/.NET developers. If you are an experienced C#/.NET Developer looking to work in a fast paced environment helping our corporate clients such as Shell, Hewlett-Packard, and Nike solve their business problems and meet their deadlines, we want you on our team!
We expect from you:
Experience of 5 Years or more using С#/.Net
- Execute database queries using ADO.NET and Entity Framework
- Program Stored Procedures, Functions, and Views using T-SQL
- Provide expertise in Windows Services, Web Services, and WCF
- Demonstrate proficient communication skills for working with onshore and offshore teams
- Exhibit expert problem solving skills for complex business requirements
- Show a strong work ethic focused toward meeting deadlines
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with an emphasis on results
- Abide to industry and company coding procedures
- Work onsite in the Houston, Texas area
Required skills with 5 years or more experience:
- .NET Core/Web Api
- Accessing Databases through SQL Server
- Windows Services, Web Services, and WCF
Will be a plus:
- Experience in a Healthcare environment
- Full-time job, competitive salary with regular revision and bonuses
- Perspectives of growth in a team according to a personal development plan
- Technical and team building trainings
- Experience working with international clients and fortune 500 companies
- Possibility to travel to our other offices in Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Ukraine and USA
About the company:
WebCreek is the software development company specializing in website development, custom cloud applications, management software and Unity3D/VR technologies.
Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, Shell are among our numerous clients.
Our company was established back in 1996 with HQ in Houston, Texas. Now we are having more than 70 people in our steadily growing team with offices in Quito, Ecuador and Lviv, Ukraine.