Lead Animator / Motion Designer
WebCreek’s Lead Animator or Motion Designer, as part of the internal Creative Department, is in charge of conceptualizing, directing and producing animations and inherent required graphic resources for WebCreek’s internal and external communication, as well as Client projects in accordance with the company standards and under the tutelage of the Creative Director.
- Leading the animation team to establish the conceptual foundations and communication guidelines for all animation projects.
- Leading and inspecting the creation of briefs, scripts and storyboards in connection to the pace and intent of the project goals.
- Leading, inspecting and producing all concept art related to the storyline, ensuring its quality standard and technical validity for the animation process.
- Leading, inspecting and producing/editing animations or videos from supplied and/or self created graphics, screencasts and/or screenshots following at all times instructions and feedback from the Creative Director, stakeholders or clients.
- Constantly reviewing work from the animation team under his/her tutelage, providing with constructive and effective feedback as well as managing resources and timeline considerations to reach goals.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography, illustration, animation and video footage resources.
- Working along with other designers, web developers, marketing specialists and stakeholders to create the required products.
- Keeping up with industry trends and best practices and and engage in learning opportunities at all times.
Technical Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Proficiency of animation, motion graphics, filmmaking, and videography.
- Graphic Design, Motion Graphics Design, Character and Environment Design.
- Proficiency with Graphic Design, Animation and Visual Manipulation software, working with (but not limited to):
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Cinema 4D.
Bonus Capabilities (Not Mandatory)
- 3D modeling, 3D animation, Storytelling, Marketing, Advertising and Community Management experience is a plus.
- Traditional Animation Knowledge.
- Traditional Illustration Techniques.
- English proficiency.