If you are an experienced Front-End Developers specialized in CSS Styling, willing to take a leadership role in an international team, working on amazing projects for world-class clients like Shell, Hewlett-Packard, Nike and others then we will be glad to see you in our team
SCSS Specialist at WebCreek set and achieve high standards for the Development Department by designing, developing, or installing software and information systems for WebCreek projects, both internal and external of the Front-End side. This role reports to the Development Manager, Technical Director and General Manager, and works closely with Project Leads for specific project-related tasks.
We expect from you:
- Working proficiency in technical English;
- Experience in assessment and solving technical tasks, code review;
- Team player, easily building communication;
- Experience in communicating with English speakers on technical issues;
- Knowledge in basic principles and different ways of programming, following new technologies and finding new solutions;
- Result-oriented, business-oriented.
Would be a plus:
• Writing a clean code, following new technologies and finding new easy-to-support solutions;
• Solving technical tasks and issues, code review;
• Supporting team members, mentoring;
• Conducting technical interviews with candidates;
• Communicating with English speaking teammates on technical issues, assessments.
- Full-time job, competitive salary with regular revision and bonuses
- Perspectives of growth in a team according to a personal development plan
- Technical and team building training
- Working with the first league international clients