Chief Operating Officer
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following duties:
- Managing the team;
- Analysing the progress of the team;
- Planning the activities and defining the processes;
- Assigning the roles and drafting the Job Action Plan;
- Defining new strategies regarding the optimisation of the assistance stage and the client issue resolutions;
- Defining new strategies and actions with regards to reaching the objectives of the Group;
- Monitoring the KPIs, performance dashboards, individual evaluations and reporting;
- Managing the time and defining the priorities.
Furthermore, the following assets would be good to have:
- Knowledge of the Italian and English language;
- Previous experience in a leadership role in well-structured companies and international corporate (Telecommunications, Outsourcing, Marketing, etc.);
- Good command of the Microsoft Office Package, especially of Microsoft Excel;
- Good organizational abilities;
- Problem solving oriented and good Time Management skills;
- Good leadership skills.
We are Fiber provides:
- A competitive salary in the market;
- Opportunity to travel abroad;
- A friendly and motivating environment;
- Opportunities for professional growth.
This is a very challenging role with a lot of potential for professional growth.