This position is preferably in-house and full-time.
· Installation, configuration and administration of ubuntu/debian based distributions of Linux as well as Microsoft network servers. Knowledge of AWS and GCloud is also preferred.
· Design, develop and maintain custom scripts and utilities to exercise Linux network servers to measure performance and test for defects in a variety of configurations and design automation framework
· Analyze system requirements, conceptual designs and develop tests that validate and stress overall system functionality or performance
· Work with customer service including both internal and external teams in identifying and solving reported field issues
· Analyze product defects found during integration and support triage efforts
· Test planning, test design, test execution, test evaluation and test automation
· Evaluate the outcome of test cycles and participate in reviews and drive process improvements
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field and at least 1 year experience OR at least 3 years of hands-on Linux Administration experience (without Bachelor's Degree).
· Experience with automated testing tools and direct experience as a tester for major product integration and/or major product release, preferred but not required
· Baseline knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
· A desire to increase testing knowledge and skill set
· Linux administration - 1+ years Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu or SUSE
· Familiarity and experience with PostgreSQL
· NFS 2/3/4 configuration and management
About Wayne Reaves Software:
Wayne Reaves Software has been helping independent automobile dealers since 1987. We provide top-notch software that saves dealers time and money while focusing on keeping them legal by providing the right forms they need to run a successful dealership. What makes Wayne Reaves Software unlike any other? We are a company started by an independent automobile dealer himself. Wayne Reaves started his own buy here pay here dealership in 1973 and was one of the most successful dealers in the southeast for over 25 years. He also served on the Georgia State Used Car Board for over 18 years. Our company understands the needs of dealers and continues to be heavily involved in the independent automobile dealer industry. Our current President, Jason Reaves, worked with his father at his car dealership and then continued to work with him when Wayne Reaves Software began. Jason now serves on the Georgia State Used Car Board and on the Georgia Independent Automobile Dealers Association (GIADA) board. He is also a state trainer for both pre-license classes for dealers and continuing education classes.
Our software provides an easy to use experience for dealers of all types and sizes with multi-location and online hosting capability We also provide the latest technology for dealers who enjoy using responsive website platforms for attracting new buyers. As the most trusted name in the digital space, dealers rely on Wayne Reaves Software to sell more cars, make more money, save time and increase productivity. No other digital partner provides dealers with the depth and breadth of experience in the dealer industry.