Account Executive - Sales
Wayne Reaves is seeking an organized, self-motivated individual with the ability to develop leads with little supervision while working within a team environment. The Account Executive is a full-time, in-house position and is responsible for generating new and recurring revenue through outbound sales calls and marketing. Our client base includes independent car dealers, as well as, motorcycle, boat, motor home, RV and trailer dealers. The ideal candidate will be able to knowledgeably discuss the benefits and features of any of our software and products including integrations with our partners in order to sell our products and services effectively.
· Maximize revenue by selling our products to potential dealers
· Interact with potential dealers daily to meet targeted outbound call quotas
· Increase sales of new products as well as rooftops/new dealers within your designated territory
· Sufficiently utilize our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software by entering new leads, sending out appropriate emails, scheduling reminders for follow-ups, and creating opportunities
· Willingness to pick up the phone and dial the next potential customer regardless of the outcome of the previous call(s)
· Conduct research, as needed, to gather information and create new leads
· Follow up on any inbound inquiries that are in your territory within a timely manner
· Link potential customer’s needs with proper solutions that we have as a company and/or partners we integrate with
· Continuously improve based on feedback received from management and/or the sales team
· Some college experience (degree preferred)
· 2+ years sales or business development experience (minimum)
· Highly motivated and target driven professional with strong negotiation skills and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals (must be able to verify)
· Advertising, software, website or automotive sales experience (preferred)
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills necessary for outbound marketing (must be able to communicate with diverse client base of different socioeconomic and demographic backgrounds)
· Proficient in a windows environment (competent in the use of MS Word, Excel, etc.) and basic computer skills that includes knowledge and understanding of how to use social media
Position Type/Expected Hours:
This full-time position is Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Work Environment/Physical Demands: This is an in-office position and requires being seated for most of the day while on a computer screen for long periods of time.
Come Grow with Us. Wayne Reaves is a locally owned and operated computer software company in Macon, Georgia experiencing growth in the development of our software and other product offerings and we are looking to expand our team.