Bilingual Customer Software Support
The Bilingual Customer Software Support position is full-time (in office) responding to inbound telephone calls and/or emails from independent automobile dealers, assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues and may require providing training on our products and services. This position should knowledgeably discuss the benefits and features of any of our software and products including integrations with other company products.
· Provides technical assistance to customers in a prompt and courteous manner
· Interact with customers daily providing technical support over the phone and/or being on-screen to accurately setup software or solve any issue the customer may be experiencing
· Documents all call activity and results promptly
· Consistently reviews “life-cycle” of any issues or concerns dealership might have had prior to current interaction to ensure customer is satisfied with all resolutions
· Provides training to dealership when required
· Effectively escalates any feedback that has been received or issues that needs to be addressed immediately to management (when needed)
· Use creative problem-solving skills to provide support and help customers through complex issues
· Ability to prioritize workload according to demands and thrive in a fast-paced environment as well as a slow paced environment
· Will assist the sales team, as needed, to communicate with current and/or potential Spanish speaking customers
· Some college or equivalent work experience (2 years)
· Proficient in a windows environment (competent in the use of MS Word, Excel, etc...)
· Previous experience in an office setting or in a customer service environment
· Exceptional verbal and written communication and customer service skills
· MUST be able to speak and write fluently in Spanish and English (a verbal and/or written assessment will be required)
· Must be able to work with minimum supervision to perform work as needed that may be difficult and complex
· Excellent decision making and follow up skills necessary
· Ability to listen and speak clearly to customers and other associates
· Automotive industry experience is preferred.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
This position is primarily sedentary and requires being seated for most of the work day. The role also requires typing on the keyboard and being on a computer screen for long periods of time, receiving and making phone calls and communicating with co-workers and management. The work environment is an open room concept with other associates and noise from others on calls will be a daily occurrence.
About Wayne Reaves Software:
Wayne Reaves Software has been helping independent automobile dealers since 1987. We provide top-notch software that saves dealers time and money while focusing on keeping them legal by providing the right forms they need to run a successful dealership. What makes Wayne Reaves Software unlike any other? We are a company started by an independent automobile dealer himself. Wayne Reaves started his own buy-here-pay here dealership in 1973 and was one of the most successful dealers in the southeast for over 25 years. He also served on the Georgia State Used Car Board for over 18 years. Our company understands the needs of dealers and continues to be heavily involved in the independent automobile dealer industry. Our current President, Jason Reaves, worked with his father at his car dealership and then continued to work with him when Wayne Reaves Software began. Jason now serves on the Georgia State Used Car Board and on the Georgia Independent Automobile Dealers Association (GIADA) board. He is also a state trainer for both pre-license classes for dealers and continuing education classes.
Our software provides an easy to use experience for dealers of all types and sizes with multi-location and online hosting capability. We also provide the latest technology for dealers who enjoy using responsive website platforms for attracting new buyers. As the most trusted name in the digital space, dealers rely on Wayne Reaves Software to sell more cars, make more money, save time and increase productivity. No other digital partner provides dealers with the depth and breadth of experience in the dealer industry.