Marketing & Graphic Design Specialist
Wayne Reaves is seeking an organized, self-motivated individual with the ability to lead marketing efforts and design projects with little supervision while working within a team environment.
Our client base includes independent car dealers, as well as, motorcycle, boat, motor home, RV and trailer dealers. The ideal candidate will be able to efficiently create and design marketing collateral, design logos (as needed), maintain CRM and have technical writing skills.
· Oversee marketing needs while adhering to brand standards
· Create and design all external marketing communications including (but not limited to): flyers, brochures, handouts, emails, etc.
· Edit and create graphic elements as needed for projects or dealer needs
· Manage production of ongoing projects from design phase through delivery including sales and marketing literature and emails, print and online advertisements, PowerPoint presentations, and internal documents and communications
· Sufficiently manage and utilize our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software by monitoring leads, creating emails, scheduling reminders for follow-ups, and monitoring and creating automations and drip campaigns
· Write press releases to communicate new partner launches on the company’s behalf
· Documenting technical information for servers and programs
· Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferred)
. Bilingual Spanish is a plus
· 2+ years professional experience in marketing or graphic design experience
· Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Flexible: can work well with a team as well as independently
· Advertising, software, website or automotive experience (preferred)
· Experience and knowledge in Google Ads
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills necessary
· Proficient in a windows environment (competent in the use of MS Word, Excel, etc.) and basic computer skills that includes social media platforms
Position Type/Expected Hours:
This full-time position is Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Work Environment/Physical Demands: This is an in-office position and requires being seated for most of the day while on a computer screen for long periods of time.
Come Grow with Us. Wayne Reaves is a locally owned and operated computer software company in Macon, Georgia experiencing growth in the development of our software and other product offerings. You can be a part of this exciting time of growth.