We have the incredible opportunity to provide families with transformative technology to make sense of their complex lives and in this role, you will be instrumental in building the software that makes this vision a scalable reality. We are seeking a dedicated and talented individual to help us define and build the Way2B1 platform as it scales. Our QA Engineer position will lead testing our applications which span desktop and mobile.
Our ideal candidate has
- 1+ years working as a Software or QA Engineer working with both web mobile-web, iOS and Android products.
- Exposure to automated and manual testing environments, with exposure to Selenium or Appium.
- A passion for working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced teams.
- Stellar written and verbal communication.
- An innately driven and self-motivated nature.
- Strong debugging skills.
What you will be doing
- Actively participate in team scrum and sprint planning.
- Writing and maintaining efficient, thorough test cases.
- Regression and stability testing on different environments.
- Assisting the BD team in reproducing and debugging customer reported issues.
- Track and prioritize bugs of all shapes and sizes.
Oh yeah, and we can offer you
- A tight-team knit of motivated, dedicated individuals who work together without ego
- Practice of Agile methodology
- Opportunity to strengthen individual privacy and protections
- Competitive salary
- Access to new technology for very cool and powerful clients
- A fully stocked kitchen in our offices, team meals and team events
- Access to, and engagement with leadership