Clearance Level Needed:
None - TS/SCI Category:
Virtual/Washington DC Metro Area Senior Reverse Engineer
Tearing apart binaries, malware, kernels, firmware or anything else that needs breaking. Helping bring cutting edge R&D projects to active use. Required:
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline. Strongly qualified candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of formal educational background.
2. 5 or more years of professional experience
3. Fluent in two or more architectures and assembly programming (preferably x86/x64 and ARM)
4. Extensive experience with dis-assemblers, decompilers, and debuggers (IDA, Hopper, Capstone, gdb, etc.)
5. Not afraid to program, including at least one full featured scripting language (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
6. Understanding of vulnerability research and exploit development
7. Experienced with a range of operating systems including Windows (internals!), Linux, BSD and/or OS X.
8. Ability to work as part of a diverse, cohesive team with minimal oversight.
9. Willing to work in Northern Virginia
10. Ability to laugh at oneself and enjoy a quirky, fun-loving team. Desired:
1. Master's degree in technical discipline
2. Strong programming ability in one or more non-scripting languages (C, C++, Java, etc.)
3. Knowledge of static and dynamic program analysis (constraint solving, graph theory, symbolic execution, concolic execution)
4. Proven past independent discovery of zero-day vulnerabilities
5. Java decompilation experience 6. Embedded systems experience https://www.warcollar.com/docs/Senior%20Reverse%20Engineer.pdf