Clearance Level Needed:
None - TS/SCI Category:
Virtual/Washington DC Metro Area Program Manager
The Program Manager shall have experience standing up a new program and experience managing multiple concurrent projects; and organize these multiple efforts into a planned program. Must have excellent communication skills.
The Program Manager will help determine both technical and business goals in consultation with top management and make detailed plans for the accomplishment of these goals.
Provide frequent periodic reports on the status of the Program.
Provide oversight of contract personnel, as needed, and ensure high quality and acceptable task completion and deliverables.
Performs day-to-day management of the program, and develops long term and strategic objectives to ensure that end user requirements will be satisfied.
Performs horizontal integration planning, and interfaces with other functional areas, as well as across the projects. Ensures technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner.
Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, defining schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the Program.
Responsible for coordination with the customer in the formulation of project integration planning and execution activities. Represent and support the customer in various project venues and control gates. Desired:
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience executing communication plan across organization to diverse audiences from developers to executives.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience communicating data life-cycle, relational databases, data quality, data lineage, master data, advanced analytics and big data to diverse audiences from developers to executives.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience contributing to the planning and execution of Enterprise Agile methodologies across teams that are appropriate to customer objectives.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience contributing to budget planning and analysis.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Earned Value Management (EVM).
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience leading and supporting innovation and change management project activities, such as innovation planning, integration into roadmaps, and technology transfer. https://www.warcollar.com/docs/Program%20Manager.pdf