Clearance Level Needed:
TS/SCI - TS/SCI Category:
Washington DC Metro Area Cyber Analyst
Cyber security professionals able to perform Cyber Analysis against high priority topics to national decision makers. The successful candidate will provide assistance in the creation of collection strategies, postures, and plans in order to meet Intelligence and information gaps. Candidates should be knowledgeable in collection management systems. Duties:
1. Assist in the validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintaining of formal Intelligence requirements and requests to the customer.
2. Participate in strategic working groups in order to effectively assist in the planning of long range collection efforts deconflict and coordinate Intelligence and information needs and requirements that cross organizational boundaries, and facilitate joint collection efforts at the strategic level.
3. Assist in the deconfliction of time sensitive requirements among customer partners with assistance of designated members of community personnel as needed.
4. Assist in the planning and management of organic collection assets through the ISR planning process.
5. Assist in the coordination of non-organic collection activities supporting customer missions and goals.
6. Assist in the validation, deconfliction, and consolidation of assigned/attached Intelligence requirements.
7. Assist in the development, revision, and maintenance of Intelligence Requirements as well as support the collection planning of Operational Planning Teams and other working groups operating with the customer.
8. Knowledge of collection management process.
9. Ability to use collection request and management tools. https://www.warcollar.com/docs/Cyber%20Analyst.pdf