The Customer Service Advocate is responsible for providing first-class customer service to maximize total customer satisfaction. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
- Respond to customer emails, phone calls and inquiries regarding their Collections/Edits.
- Resolve product or service problems by determining the issue, selecting the resolution and implementing the correction to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Conduct follow-up with customers to ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds or replacements.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by understanding customer needs.
- Attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Other duties as assigned by Customer Service Manager.
Required Education and Skills
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience working in retail, call center, or other one-on-one environments.
- Ability to adapt and respond appropriately to dissatisfied customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Customer Service Manager.
- Motivation to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Capacity to work well with others.
- Easily adaptable to change in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Preferred experience, but not necessary
- Working knowledge of Apple technology.
- Familiarity with Google products (Drive, Gmail and Docs).
- Ecommerce background.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Daily attendance is necessary.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.