This position will be located in Milwaukee, WI or Los Angeles, CA, dependent upon candidate selected.
The Digital Marketing Analyst plays a key supportive role for the entire organization. A successful candidate will be expected to wear multiple hats and "hustle" to find data points that support some of the biggest marketing decisions Wantable makes. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Monitor and maintain all KPIs across the entire site and its various traffic channels through scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Analyze web data with frequency to identify opportunities to improve overall site performance based on actionable data.
- Interact with direct response native and non-native advertising channels such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Pinterest in ongoing campaign refinement and testing.
- Initiate onboarding and ongoing relationship with multiple vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Marketing.
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, or Statistics preferred.
- Minimum four years experience in analytics, preferably in eCommerce.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, certification preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of industry known Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual environment.
- Working knowledge of UI design, site architecture, and SEO/SEM.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Daily attendance is necessary.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.