The Jr. Stylist is responsible for providing first-class customer service while selecting the appropriate apparel and accessories from inventory and matching them with customer profiles. The Jr. Stylist also aids in processing Reverse Shipments when necessary. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
- Select appropriate apparel and accessories from inventory to properly build and style
- Collections according to customer profile.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding their Collections.
- Attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation.
- Identify potential issues with product and inform Customer Service Manager of customer
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Process Reverse Shipments in a timely manner.
- Attend work regularly and according to schedule in order to satisfy customer needs.
- Other duties as assigned by Customer Service Manager.
Required Education and Skills
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of style, current trends and outfit building.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Customer Service Manager.
- Motivation to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Capacity to work well with others.
- Easily adaptable to change in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Preferred experience, but not necessary
- Experience working in retail, fashion or ecommerce.
- Working knowledge of Chromebook and Apple technology.
- Familiarity with Google products (Drive, Gmail and Docs).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.