The Returns Processor is responsible for processing returned merchandise (Reverse Shipments). This process includes reading, writing, data entry, and clothing handling. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Process Reverse Shipments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager.
Required Education and Skills
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Experience with data entry on a computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Warehouse Manager.
- Motivation to manage time efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Capacity to work well with others.
- Easily adaptable to change in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Preferred experience, but not necessary
- Working knowledge Apple technology.
- Familiarity with Google products (Drive, Gmail and Docs).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Daily attendance is necessary.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.