The Warehouse Associate (Level 1) picks and packs customer orders and assembles boxes for shipping. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Pick and Pack customer orders.
- Assemble shipping boxes.
- Replenish inventory in picking bins.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Process Reverse Shipments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager.
Required Education and Skills
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Experience with data entry on a computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Warehouse Manager.
- Motivation to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Capacity to work well with others.
- Easily adaptable to change in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- No warehouse experience necessary, but preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Daily attendance is necessary.
This position requires the employee to be on their feet the majority of the shift. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.