Juvonian [noun | employee of Juvo]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective | not afraid of anything]. A role at Juvo is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We are trying to change an industry. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
1990s [noun | a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for helping others and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
At Juvo we are obsessed with changing the workers' compensation industry by delivering best in class service and amazing results. Our clients count on us to be an extension of them and we care deeply about their objectives. The Outreach Specialists must be a client service superstar that serves as a bridge between claims adjusters and injured workers.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be helping our amazing clients by reaching out to injured workers and guiding them through the settlement process and securing their signature on the settlement documents. Although we are hired by claims adjusters at heart you are a resource for the injured workers that our clients serve.
- Making 35+ outbound calls per day.
- Reach monthly goals.
- Meet with injured workers to explain documents and obtain signatures.
- Manage case load using our proprietary case management system.
- Draft workers' compensation settlement documents for clients.
- Helping injured workers through the settlement process while at the same time helping our clients meet their settlement objectives.
- Providing claims adjusters with status updates, but more importantly results.
- Becoming the best in the industry at what you do.
- Working with ultra speed. There is a lot to do!
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A true passion for serving clients and delivering the best possible service.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. Most importantly, persuasive communication skills..
- Ninja like skills on the computer. We have many different systems and tools to get our job done. If you struggle with technology & change you will not like it here.
- Love of being a helpful resource for people.
- Above average typing skills…at least 25 wpm to be specific
- You’re self-motivated, self-starting, self-assured……self!
- A very, very, high sense of urgency and multitasking skills. Our clients expect things to be done like yesterday and are not fans of lame excuses.
- The flexibility of a circus contortionist… well, when it comes to your availability to work that is and the multiple hats you will wear.
- Workers' compensation experience. Not a requirement but it helps for sure. Learning workers compensation is a challenge and requires you to put in a lot of study time to get up to speed.
- Team first attitude. We are a small company therefore what you do or don't do will have a huge impact on the team. We expect everyone to care and prioritize the goals and objectives of the team.
How to earn bonus points (any one of these things may get you extra kudos from us):
- Writing skills to contribute to our blog.
- You worked in inside sales in a previous job. There are similarities in this position.
- You have relevant workers' compensation experience and/or certification/designations.
- You worked in the past for a company with a strong customer service reputation.
- Medical Benefits: We offer both HMO & PPO Plans. We cover 80% of the HMO plan.
- PTO that begins accruing from day one.
- Ability to create your own growth path.
- No dress code! Unless you are visiting a client there is almost never a reason to dress up.
- Opportunity to get in early to build an industry changing organization, be an essential part of shaping the future of the company, and opportunity to work side by side with the owners of the company.
- Your voice is heard! It is actually are a requirement at Juvo for staff to provide feedback and ideas on all aspects of the business.
Who are we?
Based in San Pedro, Juvo, is a statewide provider of cost effective, streamlined settlement solutions & alternative legal services to TPAs, employers, and insurance companies that handle worker compensation claims. As a small company, Juvo provides an outstanding opportunity to develop entrepreneurial leadership skills in a results-based environment where every contribution has a visible impact on the bottom line. Now in our 5th consecutive year of double-digit growth, Juvo delivers a robust, unique service line and business model with proven success in the market.
Company culture is a huge priority for us. We hire fun-loving, driven individuals who like to innovate with their team, deliver what the client needs and bring the heat. We believe in creating a supportive and collaborative environment.