The Trust and Safety Policy analyst will work with stakeholders across the company to develop operational standards on important safety issues. You will develop, document, implement, and measure processes to achieve greater consistency, identify and remediate weaknesses, and develop better process controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
Developing and implementing T&S standards and guidelines
- Developing and updating Wag! community guidelines that outline safety expectations for walkers, owners, and other members of the Wag! community.
- Proactively monitoring T&S related conversations happening in the consumer, regulatory, and other spaces to ensure that Wag! is aware of the expectations and requirements of key stakeholder communities.
- Using quantitative and qualitative research, both internal and external, to design internal policies for a wide-range of issue types.
Integrating T&S standards and guidelines into business practices
- Collaborating with other teams to create safety best practice guidelines.
- Coordinating with product teams to integrate safety standards into all aspects of the Wag! product offerings.
- Developing relationships with functional leaders and key stakeholders across the company.
- 2-4 years of industry or consulting experience in risk mitigation, quality assurance, compliance, internal controls, or related fields
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop, document, and manage processes
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured. We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.