At Wag!, we build products that help dogs and their parents live more joyful lives. Working with our technology and engineering team is part art, part skill—and all heart. We like to surround ourselves with other smart people that will challenge us and bring new thinking to the team to help us build better products. We're all about automation and we're constantly pushing the limits on what can be delivered auto-magically—from QA to deploying code in production. Our patent-pending Woof Pack Scrum structure allows us to work more independently, faster, and with the right level of autonomy and accountability for producing results. If there's a way to integrate it into Slack, we've probably done it. We love music, food and drinks—anything that helps us be the team possible. And maybe most important—we don't like to leave our dogs home alone, so be ready to spend your days in the office hanging with the pups.
Wag! is seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join our growing QA team to help us build and ship features with high quality and speed.
- Perform functional manual testing on new features to cover UX/UI, performance, and error-handling according to feature success requirements
- Write automated tests to automate common manual testing scenarios
- Build and maintain frameworks for generating test data and running test suites
- Work directly with product, design, and engineering to build and validate feature test requirements.
- Write and maintain test plans in Testrail
- Monitor error and crash reports
- SQL Knowledge
- The ability to context switch and work in a fast paced environment
- An good eye for detail and edge-cases
- Tested websites & mobile applications
- Created test plans based on product requirement documents
- Understanding of software development principles
- Experience with common test automation tools
- A productive work environment and ability to learn and grow from mentors and peers
- Being part of a reputational brand that your family and friends have heard about and which delivers a happy experience to millions of satisfied dogs and their owners
- A competitive salary with stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Catered daily lunches and open snack bar
- Ability to bring your dog into the office
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured. We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.