Wag! is looking for an enthusiastic Product Analyst to join our Analytics team. Candidates should have a strong background in analytical thinking making continuous improvements to our dashboards and processes, identifying insights from existing data and, providing actionable feedback.
- Prioritize, plan and optimize marketing channels & campaigns using performance data
- Analyze data from across the company to find the most important growth opportunities & lead cross-functional projects to leverage them.
- Work with our data analysts & engineers to implement automated systems that optimize our marketing channels.
- Understand visitor behavior & marketing landscape to drive growth initiatives
- Forecast marketing & company performance & financials
- Define key metrics, dashboards & data strategy for the organization
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience performing analysis for an internet company.
- Great communicator with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors or Masters in Math, Engineering, Statistics or other quantitative field, with track record of academic excellence.
- History of deriving actionable insights from complex datasets.
- Excellent SQL and data warehouse skills. Experience writing complex queries on large data sets.
- Expertise with data visualization and dashboard tools such as Periscope, or equivalent.
- Experience with predictive modeling and scripting languages a plus.
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured. We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.