Wag! is looking for a “Associate Project Manager, Marketing” who will be shadowing our CMO, helping them drive impact in the organization. This role will support the marketing team with all project organization and coordination for our CMO. This is an excellent opportunity to be in a rapidly growing company while getting exposure to senior level marketing thinking.
- Help the CMO run meetings effectively, ensuring there is a clear agenda, and attendees are all prepared, as well as establish clear next steps and owners.
- Ensure key marketing projects are being delivered on by:
- Following up with project owners to ensure they are on track
- Preparing project status reports to update individuals and teams.
- Developing project plans/workback schedules for multiple projects
- Working collaboratively with groups both inside and outside of marketing
- Identifying potential roadblocks related to budgets, resources, etc -- and proposing solutions and tradeoffs.
- Work directly with CMO to develop compelling presentation to articulate everything from overall marketing strategy, to impact of specific marketing initiatives. This includes presentations for the board of directors.
- Be the “owner” of certain cross functional projects that don’t have a natural functional lead
- There will be significant administrative duties for our CMO -- these include scheduling meetings, entering expenses, arranging travel, and special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years work experience.
- Strong Knowledge of online performance marketing business concepts, terminology, and industry, with 1+ years experience working with/in online marketing organization.
- Strength in building compelling, data intensive powerpoint presentations that look good and tell the story well.
- Comfort and familiarity with using excel at an intermediate level (eg data filters, vlookup, conditional formatting, etc)
- Reasonably strong quantitative skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, in particular as it relates to projects being executed by others.