This is a unique opportunity to help write the playbook in a new high-impact role at Wag!.
We are looking for a talented generalist to help us build strategic relationships with high-profile partners and drive revenue. As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for owning and growing Wag!’s most important relationships.
We're looking for superstars who can operate independently, move fast, and get things done. We want people who love being challenged and are excited by the idea of joining our growing Partnership Organization and doing what it takes to win. If this sounds like you – read on!
What you’ll do:
- Own relationships with our key accounts across the U.S.
- Determine the needs and wants of partners, prioritize them by impact on the business, and work cross-functionally to create solutions
- Effectively address concerns and issues over email, phone, or in person
- Drive new Wag! partner initiatives and provide a strong feedback loop to Product and Operations teams
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to make sure partners have the best possible experience when using Wag!’s services
- Help build the tools and processes needed to serve, retain and grow our most important partners
- Act as a team mentor - coach, motivate, and drive the team to be their best
- Problem solver — you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Self-starter — you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Forward thinking — you have ideas on how to help improve processes and want to jump in and write a new playbook for the company
- Relationship builder — you can build deep and meaningful relationships with partners and convey Wag!’s value proposition
- Natural leader — you pride yourself on your ability to motivate a team
- 3+ years in an account management, business development, operations or sales role
- An exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- People management skills are a plus
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured. We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.