The Director for Contact Center Technologies is responsible for the technology strategy, designing, and managing service delivery for all the technology that enables a world-class customer experience to our walkers and pet parents at Wag!
As a member of our product technology leadership team, you will help us assemble and build a world-class team of product, engineering and IT specialists (employees and consultants) and multiple vendor relationships aimed at planning, design, implementation, and support for contact center projects and systems. The team should be proactive, highly collaborative and extremely customer focused.
This position and team will be working closely with other teams at Wag’s core product and engineering and other areas (such as Customer Success, Trust and Safety, and Reporting & Analytics).
This position will be accountable for the voice and contact center platforms and services. Some of the areas that will fall into its direct oversight are Zendesk CRM, agent desktop tools, and admin portal. This position will lead and coordinate projects spanning various capabilities including Automated IVR, speech analytics, desktop analytics, workforce optimization, and partner with other teams on customer journey mapping, and others.
This position will be responsible for the availability and stability of platforms, metrics, financials, team members and relationships, vendor, peer and customer, necessary to deliver outstanding services to our customers.
The successful leader will be partnering with numerous business partners to solve business problems through the innovative delivery of technology solutions. It is expected to establish relationships and maintain proactive and open communication to manage delivery and budget expectations with the business partners, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the delivery process and achievement of business objectives.
This position will operate under an Agile methodology.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience required. A Master's degree is preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience in a customer facing role
- 7+ years leading high-performance teams
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations.
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Engineering Services: deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas; deeply technical expertise around software engineering, programming languages, integration, and/or databases.
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter
- A productive work environment and ability to learn and grow from mentors and peers
- Being part of a reputational brand that your family and friends have heard about and which delivers a happy experience to millions of satisfied dogs and their owners
- A competitive salary with stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Catered daily lunches and open snack bar
- Ability to bring your dog into the office
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured.