The Special Operations team is a critical piece to this success in each market. Whether you’re identifying top opportunities, defining our go-to-market, meeting customers in-person, or writing playbooks, there’s no such thing as a typical day.
You’re expected to be self-motivated, have exceptional communication skills, and are highly analytical.
- Innovate and execute on unique acquisition strategies for both pet owners (customers) and walkers in our priority markets
- Experiment quickly on new initiatives, including but not limited to funnel optimization, onboard time, referral rate, and customer satisfaction
- Create models to quantify the economic and strategic costs of each program across the marketplace
- Collaborate the entire company -- Engineering, Business Development, Marketing, Finance, and Product -- to drive initiatives that are working and iterate on ones that aren’t
- Manage the success of your initiatives from beginning-to-end, with success measured as new, proven, initiatives that are ready to be scaled
- Create, iterate, document and refine processes that are both repeatable and scalable to other Wag! markets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Demonstrable success leading initiatives, establishing and achieving goals, and succeeding with a team
- Excellent in Excel, SQL, or other data modeling utilities
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured. We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.