What You'll Do
- Work directly with the CEO and executive office project manager on providing insight on end to end operating and strategic cadence for the Company.
- Work closely with analytics team to highlight opportunities and issues and to develop action plans to address.
- Lead key planning processes – building board decks, OKR creation and measurement, Offsite planning, etc
What we’re looking for
- You have anywhere from .5-2.5 years’ experience preferably in Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking, Venture Capital or Private Equity. Individuals with experience in Product, Operations or other functions within a high growth tech startup will also be considered.
- This is an ideal role for an aspiring individual looking for a two-year mentorship and then moving into business operations, product, corporate strategy, marketing, and or finance in the future.
- You are analytical & able to interpret complex data, Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- You are process driven & highly organized
- You like being presented with a problem & coming up with a plan
- You enjoy building relationships and can work well with both internal & external stakeholders
- You are curious and want to learn about all departments of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment and you seek to increase efficiency, focus and speed of execution across the business.
- Strong excel and PowerPoint/google drive experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured.